Friday, September 7, 2012

Crazy Dating Site

I heard about this dating website on an academic listerve.  Whatsyourprice.com is a site where people bid on dates.  For example, if I was interested in dating you, I'd offer you $50 and you can accept my offer.  The site talks about "generous" people and "attractive" people.  Your photo has to be approved to allow you to register.  The site also maintains a blog.  This blog got me fired up.

Step by step guide to being a lady

I don't even think there is any need to comment on this in 2012. 

8 comments:

Lama said...

Gross.

Unknown said...

ahahhahaha.
This cant be serious.
ahahahahha

Unknown said...

This is a crazy site I think :-)If you are really looking for friendship or love they don't have to pay you.

Malaysian dating

Anonymous said...

Relationship Tips by Catalyst Church I’m glad to find so many useful and informative data on your website.

henry newton said...

I like all details that you provide in your articles.
Texas Injuries Tips And Tricks

Unknown said...

I like all information that you provide in your articles.Tips by Planting Tree

Anonymous said...

The quality of your articles and contents is great.

Relationship Tips by Nurses Guide

Unknown said...

The quality of your blogs and conjointly the articles and price appreciating.Look for EE Member Here